Thursday, October 13, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day. (food)

I had done these before, but because I love learning a little something new and interesting every once in a while, I thought that I would start sharing them more regularly.  


1. Chocolate contains psychoactive ingredients, which are known to make you feel good, but the only trouble is that you need to eat about 20 kilograms of chocolate to feel the buzz.


2. Ginger is used to treat nausea and vomiting.


3. Peppermint tea is good for soothing sore tummies and reducing feelings of nausea. 


4. To burn off one plain M&M candy, you need to walk the full length of a football field.


5. If you put a raisin in a fresh glass of champagne, it will rise and fall continuously.


Thanks for reading!


~Happy Blogging~
           HAnNahW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks