My Thoughts On...
College, Education, and Christian Parents Negating Their
God Given Duties.
Actually part of the reason that I am writing this is because I have been thinking about it a great deal lately and partly because I just needed to vent, and I thought my blog would be the perfect place to do it.
6 Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it.
even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6)
Not that I think that I am better than anyone else out there, in fact I am probably worse than all of you that are reading this. But I want to start this off with a couple of questions..... Why would I want to go to an educational institution where they are just going to pump a bunch of stuff that I don't believe in into my head, where they are going to teach me a bunch of stuff that I probably already know, or could find out very easily, and where they are going to change up history, muddle science, and reject the sovereign law, and existence of our Father in Heaven? (Not to mention all the worthless propaganda that comes out of there.)
When did the order change from discipleship and mentorship, to large classrooms full of students taking whatever is fed to them? What was wrong with the system of apprenticeship that was instituted in years past?
While at the beginning we may go into these institutions untainted and optimistic, I believe in the end we will come out much the worse, with little or no benefit to our spiritual and mental well being. Therefore brothers and sisters, I would caution you as you consider this path, as it may lead to a place from which only few are able to return.
Thanks for reading!
~Happy Blogging~
HAnNahW
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.
Also, try not to be a dick.
Thanks