Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Randomness...

Because I ran out of pictures.... Sadness.

1. No piece of normal-size paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.  


2.  The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.


3. In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.

4. In Sweden there is a ski-thru Mcdonalds.



5. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants.


6.  The average human accidentally eats 8 spiders in their life.  (wow Gross!  I hate spiders!)


7.  The world record for time without sleep is 264 hours ( ~11 days) by Randy Gardner in 1965  (Ok, now I really want to try and beat that.)


Thanks for reading!


~Happy Blogging~
               HAnNahW

2 comments:

  1. So, what is a jit? "Every jit and tittle." Please don't try to break that sleepless record, I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andra! Thanks for commenting!!

    I looked it up and the only thing that I came up with was that "jit" meant someone younger than you, and is usually used in prisons.

    I am assuming that you meant "Jot" which is actually just means that the person is talking about a very small amount. So ya.

    Oh, ya I was thinking about that and I don't think I can be awake a few hours without getting sleepy much less 11 day. haha. maybe someday though. Ya never know. :)

    Have a great day!!

    ~Happy Blogging~
    HAnNahW

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks