Thursday, October 20, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day. (Laughter)







People are always telling me that I laugh too much, either that or asking me why I laugh so much.  Well, I have a good reason, and now...  So do you.  


1. The levels of two stress hormones, cortisol and epinephrine which suppress the body's immune system, will actually drop after a dose of laughter.


2. Scientists estimate that laughing 100 times is equivalent to a 10-minute workout on a rowing machine.



3. 15 minutes of laughter equals the benefit of 2 hours sleep.

4. Laughing for 15 seconds adds 2 days to your life span.



5. 13 muscles are used to smile, but 47 are required for frowning. You have to smile nearly a quarter of a million times to make 1 wrinkle.








~Happy Blogging~
             HAnNahW


(I got most of these from www.humor-laughter.com/ website)



2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! Got your darlin letter the other day. You're SO SWEET to take such time to write me, I feel so special. :-D
    Ooh I love this about laughter, 'cuz I certainly laugh... alot. Hahaha I'm glad it's so good for me. Aint it amazing, how in scripture it says laughter is medicine... it's literal!!! Thanks for keeping up with your blog, and all the pictures, i love it!
    Can't wait to see you in a few months!!!!! Hope y'all can stay a WHILE at our house. (Atleast you need to plan to ;-)
    Love ya,
    Laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laney,
    I'm so happy that you got my letter! I'm always so worried that it will get lost or something. :) I am so glad that we met last year! I have had so much fun getting to know you better!
    It never ceases to amaze me how relevant to EVERYTHING, God's word is. I am just so glad he lets me call Him my Father. :) I mean without Him all the blessings and good things that I have today probably wouldn't be here! The more I think about it the more overwhelmed I get. :)
    Can't wait to see you too! I'm trying to convince my dad that we should stay in Georgia more than just three or four days.... We'll see. :)

    Love ya too righteous sista! Say hi to your fam for me!

    HAnNAhW

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks