Friday, October 28, 2011

Redness.

If you know me, you should know by now that I have a thing for the color red...  Not that red is my favorite color or anything it's just that I seem to wear quite a few red things, just because it's fun.  To name a few...
Red Lipstick






Red Jacket.
Red Glasses.
That, I might add, made everything blurry.



and the most recent item that made it's debut in my wardrobe on sunday, was red boots!  I have been wanting boots for quite some time now, so I was super excited when my dad asked me if I wanted these.  
Vintage Red 1950's Dress - Vintage Dresses
This is the next red thing on my wish list.  Isn't it cute?  I totally love it!
~Happy Blogging~

Love,
HAnNahW
                                                             



3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna write a 'red' post on my fashion blog soon ;)

    http://inthespotlightfashionb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you those glasses would make everything blurry! ;) And that dress is super cute!
    Maria~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah!

    I happened upon your blog here and am SO GLAD I did! What fun ideas you have and your laughter spills through your writing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks