Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kind: The Perfect Name for this Healthy Snack Bar!

 

       Just thought I'd take a minute to tell you about these, these deliciously wonderful snack bars are my favorite for a couple of reasons, they taste absolutely sinful (which in this case is a good thing!), they are filling, yet don't make you want to plead for mercy from an overload of sugar and carbs, and they are made with mostly healthy ingredients!  These are so good for on the go!  If you have a couple of children that need snacks in the middle of lunch and dinner like I did when I was a wee tot, but don't want to give them one of those snack bars that is entirely too inundated with sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, and all those other forms of junk out there, "Kind" is the way to go!

Happily Munching Away,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. This is the right website for anybody who really wants to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really
    would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin
    on a topic that has been discussed for many years.
    Great stuff, just great!

    my web-site diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks