Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Heart Shades!




      Now, any of you that know me know how much I LOVE sunglasses, during the winter months I abandon my sunglasses (mostly because I have probably broken them by that time) for scarves, hats, and leggings, but since it is Spring once again I can very well expected to be seen trotting off to the store to purchase myself some swanky new shades!  This year was no exception, I decided to go with these stellar coronary wonders.  My sunglasses choices have always been...  controversial to say the least.  :)  This particular pair remind me of Jesus (YAY!), and they were on sale!!  Can't get much better than that can we??



Feelin' the Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Totally you Hannah! (-which means totally cute. :)) Can't wait to see them in person! It's about time I retired my old ones...I'm just waiting around for them to break but they simply. won't. die. ;p If they weren't so expencive I'd just have a blast smashing them, but...you know how things go. *smiles*
    See you later,
    Jess <333

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks