Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Cellist.

My bro Josiah recently (recently, as in, a few months ago recently.) bought a cello.  So, the sunday before last sunday we decided to take some pictures of Josiah with his cello.  It was a lot of fun!  
(this picture was taken by Rebecca)



(this one was taken by her too)

(I took this one)
Anywho,  he's pretty stoked about it, and is pretty good at playing it already.  :)  Thanks Josiah for humoring Rebecca and I.  :)

~Happy Blogging~
Love,
HAnNahW

"Make a joyful shout to the Lored, all you lands!  Serve the Lord with gladness;  Come before the Lord, He is God;  It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His peop;e and the sheep of His pasture."~Psalm 100:1-3~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks