Again.....
You probably noticed today when you came to my blog that it had changed. Do you still recognize it? Wait don't go away... I promise that this is the same blog, really I do.
I am beginning to think that I should change my blog name to "Obsessive Compulsive Blog Background changer." Haha. But seriously Do you like it? Or was the last one better? I am continually conflicted about my blog background. It's just so awesomely fun to change and mess with though. :)
Anywho, just thought I'd do a random blurt and put that out there... Bye bye!
Oh and do you see those two guys on either side of the page staring at you? They kinda look like some kind of weird exotic bird... Well they just so happen to be my blog guardians... Yup, there is such a thing. I named the one on the right, Alfa. And the one on the left, Romeo. :) I think that they are kinda scary looking but don't tell them I said that... It might hurt their feelings so.. SHHHH... :)
Bye for real this time! :D
Love,
HAnNAhW
You probably noticed today when you came to my blog that it had changed. Do you still recognize it? Wait don't go away... I promise that this is the same blog, really I do.
I am beginning to think that I should change my blog name to "Obsessive Compulsive Blog Background changer." Haha. But seriously Do you like it? Or was the last one better? I am continually conflicted about my blog background. It's just so awesomely fun to change and mess with though. :)
Anywho, just thought I'd do a random blurt and put that out there... Bye bye!
Oh and do you see those two guys on either side of the page staring at you? They kinda look like some kind of weird exotic bird... Well they just so happen to be my blog guardians... Yup, there is such a thing. I named the one on the right, Alfa. And the one on the left, Romeo. :) I think that they are kinda scary looking but don't tell them I said that... It might hurt their feelings so.. SHHHH... :)
Bye for real this time! :D
Love,
HAnNAhW
Loving your new header! Its so gorgeous! :)
ReplyDelete