Thursday, November 3, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day. (Chocolate)

Is this totally making your mouth water or what?
(picture taken from google)




Ok, I love chocolate, and I'm guessing that most of you out there do to.  And who would have thought that it is actually super good for you too.  Yay!  This is awesomeness.


1.White chocolate really isn't chocolate. It's made from cocoa butter, the substance you get by pressing cocoa beans. Cocoa butter is absent of the cocoa solids used to make chocolate.


2.Dark Chocolate has more antioxidants than green tea and just as many as blueberries.


3.Chocolate is beneficial for proper blood flow to the lungs and other organs.
4.The minerals in chocolate help to increase brain power and function.

5.Quality dark chocolate contains flavinoids which help reduced the risk of heart disease.

~Happy Blogging!~
Love,
HAnNahW

1 comment:

  1. Now when my mom says I can't have any chocolate because its bad for me, I can show her this! ;)

    Great post, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks