Friday, November 4, 2011

White Christmas.

........Is awesome.......


Soooo, I love this movie.  One of my all time fav's.  Seriously Who wouldn't like this movie?  If you haven't seen this movie go, just do it, right now, please!  Ok, yes there are some scenes where a couple girls aren't wearing the most modest things but overall this movie is soooooo...  sweet.  :)  I've already watched it three times this fall.  You know that I'm getting itchy for the christmas season when the only movie that I want to watch is this one.  :) 
 I love old musicals.  I can live without the new ones.  They are usually stupid and just poorly done.
Sisters... Heeheehee
One of my favorite songs ever.  Oh, and see the guy on the left?  Yup that one.  He is one of my ALL TIME favorite actors.  He cracks me up.  :)

Anyway just thought I would do a very random post about my favorite christmas movie.  Even though as my very intelligent older brother just told me....  It't not even christmas yet...  Oh, and he says that I have to link to his blog since I mentioned his name so here is the link.  click here! :)

Love,
HAnNahW

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, your posts make me chuckle! :) White Christmas is such a cute movie...you should see the Twinkles try to sing "Sisters" together. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I love this movie too!!!!!! haha Can't wait to watch it when Christmas comes a lil' closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally ready for Christmas also so don't worry, you are not alone ;)

    I haven't seen that movie yet...I'll have to ask my mom if we can get it on Netflix for this year :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks