Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yes It Changed.

Again.....

You probably noticed today when you came to my blog that it had changed.  Do you still recognize it?  Wait don't go away...  I promise that this is the same blog, really I do.
I am beginning to think that I should change my blog name to "Obsessive Compulsive Blog Background changer."  Haha.  But seriously  Do you like it?  Or was the last one better?  I am continually conflicted about my blog background.  It's just so awesomely fun to change and mess with though. :)

Anywho, just thought I'd do a random blurt and put that out there...  Bye bye!

Oh and do you see those two guys on either side of the page staring at you?  They kinda look like some kind of weird exotic bird...  Well they just so happen to be my blog guardians...  Yup, there is such a thing.  I named the one on the right, Alfa.  And the one on the left, Romeo.  :)  I think that they are kinda scary looking but don't tell them I said that...  It might hurt their feelings so.. SHHHH...  :)

Bye for real this time!  :D

Love,
HAnNAhW


1 comment:

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks