Monday, November 7, 2011

Tea Tastes So Much Better When...

You drink out of something cute, right?

Which is why I drink out of.....

Tea Cups.
Yes, every once in a while I like the comforting feeling of a mug in my hand on a cold winter night.

But...

 Most of the time I love the sophistication of a tea cup in my hand.  The rattle of china as you set your cup back down on your saucer....  It is just so romantic.  Why don't we drink out of these anymore?  I miss them.  We should make a tea cup come back.

I mean think about it.  They look so lonely and sad sitting up on that shelf getting all dusty.  Crying out for someone to use them more than just once  a year.  It's so sad.

And there ends my tea cup reverie.  Will they ever be used again in our everyday normal routine?...

I don't know...

Love a very confused and bewildered,
HAnNahW


2 comments:

  1. I've never been a big fan of tea but the tea cups are so darn cute I wish I was just so I could use them ;)
    Maybe instead of tea I could use hot chocolate hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, there really is something wonderful about teacups! Usually, I drink tea in a mug, but we try to have a proper tea (with teacups and teapots!) as a family once a week... Hasn't happened in a while though. You inspire me to start it up again! :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks