Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fast Food Facts.

1. Every month, approximately nine out of 10 American children visit a McDonald's restaurant.


2. Burger King’s Double Whopper with cheese contains 923 calories. A man would need to walk for about nine miles to burn it off. Adding french fries and a large cola brings the total calories to an amazing 1,500 calories (2/3 of an adult man’s recommended daily caloric intake).


3. In-N-Out Burger is one of the few fast food restaurants that actually slice each potato by hand shortly before it is placed in the deep fryer




~Happy Blogging~
           HAnNahW

1 comment:

  1. Cute new look, for your blog!! I am so glad, I don't eat out so much.. although it is "easy" to get in a habit to. I will have to keep those facts in mind when I have a week moment! :) That is why In-N-Out is SO good!! You will have to visit one some time.... unless you already have!?!

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks