So this was the first official camping trip that I have ever been on without my whole family there........It was nice, it was fun, it was somewhat strange, but altogether it was mostly awesome!!!!!!
I had so much fun! It is such a blessing to be able to go and fellowship with out church body in such a fun way! The four oldest went together, and it was a blast! We didn't get to go for the whole time because there was a little something at home that had just been delivered (or should I say someone). But we did go for a day and spent the night!! So much fun!! Here are some of the Pics that I took!
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the first day because I was having way too much fun playing volleyball and visiting with friends that I didn't even think about it.
Anyway Thanks for reading I hope y'all are having a blessed week!!
~Happy Blogging~
HAnNahW
I had so much fun! It is such a blessing to be able to go and fellowship with out church body in such a fun way! The four oldest went together, and it was a blast! We didn't get to go for the whole time because there was a little something at home that had just been delivered (or should I say someone). But we did go for a day and spent the night!! So much fun!! Here are some of the Pics that I took!
![]() |
| On the way to the beach!!! Josiah's sunglasses are so funny! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Awwwwwwe... Poor little lamb. |
| Just goofing off. |
| After we had dunked ourselves and were freezing cold! |
![]() |
| Rebecca! She is so photogenic! I. am. Jealous. |
| Good friends! |
| More good friends! |
![]() |
| Mr. M. |
| Jacob is so cute! you cant see it in this picture but, his shirt said " Handsome is an understatement" I loved it! |
![]() |
| Analise holding Ambrose. (I absolutely love that name!!) |
![]() |
| Rebecca and Andra |
![]() |
| Me and Rebecca! |
![]() |
| Ooooooo.... Fire! I am so grateful God gave us fire! I don't know what we would do without it! |
| After we packed everything up at camp we went to a light house with the K. Family! It was so much fun!! Thanks for lettings us tag along! |
![]() |
| Afterwards we went to Tillamook Cheese Factory! Yummy! This is Cori! Isn't she beautiful! yup that's my friend! |
![]() |
| This was my Ice Cream. Yes, pure awesomeness. |
| And this was me on the way home. We were going into portland so I felt like it was a crazy lipstick kinda day. :) |
~Happy Blogging~
HAnNahW












Fun post! I love the last picture....you look adorable in lipstick! :)
ReplyDeleteMaria~