Friday, September 30, 2011

Farewell Dear Sunglasses.

Good-Bye my dear sweet sunglasses.  You who were my constant companion these past months when I needed you most.  Through the hot sunny days, and the cloudy ones too.  You who knew how to make any outfit cool and the one who aided me in my quest for all things vintage.

I have let you down.  Abandoned you.  Left you alone to face the cold, hard, lonely confines of a park bench, by the side of a lake.  Oh, that fateful day, when I forgot you, woe is me!
 I have left you with no one's eyes to shade, with no one's aura of coolness to add to.  I am truly sorry my faithful sunglasses.  I hope that you find someone as awesome as me to accompany you through the rest of this lonely and miserable world, that will love you as much as I did.
I hope to see you in a better place.  Until we meet again.

Love your faithful bearer,
HAnNahW

P.S.  Look at the labels.  :'(

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Those were quite the sunglasses, and fit you and your personality well! I guess you are going to have to go sunglasses shopping... :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks