Monday, September 19, 2011

Hornings Hideout! Happy 19th Birthday Josiah!!

For Josiah's 19th Birthday this year our family went to "Horning's Hideout" in Oregon to play frisbee golf!  It was a lot of fun!  Thanks Josiah for wanting to go there!!  We Laughed, We Played, We Cried when our frisbees didn't go where we wanted them to, and we yelled "Righteous Mama!" (or "Righteous Brother", whichever gender you were referring to at the time)  with a reckless abandon that sent all of us into fits of giggling (at least I yelled it, I'm not sure if they were laughing at or with me?), and we officially decided that our family is the loudest frisbee golfers on the planet.  We all had a blast Josiah, thanks for being such an awesome big brother!


The Birthday boy!

My Aunt Iris!  She is awesome at putting.

Me Pater

The Frisbee Golfers minus dad who was taking the picture.

This is my favorite picture!!  Isn't she a cutie!!
<3


Eating lunch!  We worked up quite an appetite!  Thanks mom for feeding us!

Meshach, making me extremely jealous. haha.

Lydia, you are so sweet.

Naomi, you make me laugh!  :)
<3

My happy boy!


Thanks for coming with us Iris!  It was so much fun!
Keziah is really good at Frisbee Golf!

Oooo, guess what!  we found like ten peacock feathers there!  so awesome!  I wore them in my hair!  Yes it was epic.

God Bless,

~Happy Blogging~
                  HAnNahW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks