I have been teaching school to Esther, Keziah, and Lydia this year. We just did our first history project about two weeks ago! It was so much fun and I hope to be doing a whole lot more this year with them! Anyway, we were studying the Decline of the Roman Empire and the girls decided that they wanted to make Roman pillars out of sugar cookie dough. They had a lot of fun (even if their pillars didn't even slightly resemble the ones that the Romans used. :) )
![]() |
| Making Pillars |
| My beautiful sisters! |
![]() |
| One of Keziah's pillars. hehehe. |
![]() |
| The ball of dough |
![]() |
| Lydia, you are so precious! |
![]() |
| Esther...... :) |
![]() |
| I think that Esther's pillar turned out to be the most roman like. :) |
| Keziah made some veggie tales character pillars out of her dough. :) Keziah, you are so silly. |
![]() |
| Lydia had a hard time coming up with a suitable design. |
![]() |
| But she finally figured it out! :) |
Thanks for reading!
~Happy Blogging~
HAnNahW









No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.
Also, try not to be a dick.
Thanks