Monday, September 26, 2011

Wow, This Is So True. College Conspiracy.

         I know that this is kinda, ok not kinda it's a really long video but in my opinion it's definitely worth it. It's just amazing how much our culture today has bought into the lie that makes up our modern day education system that, obviously isn't working.

          I'm probably going to be following up on this video with more of my thoughts on the whole college education system later. But for now enjoy, and let me know what you think.

          Just to let you know this video is about one hour long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks