Happy Birthday Caitlin!
My dear friend Caitlin is going to have a birthday pretty soon also and she invited my parents Josiah and me to go to dinner, bowling, and ice cream with her parents and her younger sister Jessica. I didn't get to take pictures but Jessica took lots so if you want to see them head over to her blog (http://kochfamily9.blogspot.com/)! I had tons of fun and am so glad that she invited us! Caitlin is a beautiful example of a submissive daughter at home striving to glorify God in everything that she does! She is such a wonderful example to me, and a very encouraging friend. I hope that we can celebrate many more of her birthdays to come together!
My dear friend Caitlin is going to have a birthday pretty soon also and she invited my parents Josiah and me to go to dinner, bowling, and ice cream with her parents and her younger sister Jessica. I didn't get to take pictures but Jessica took lots so if you want to see them head over to her blog (http://kochfamily9.blogspot.com/)! I had tons of fun and am so glad that she invited us! Caitlin is a beautiful example of a submissive daughter at home striving to glorify God in everything that she does! She is such a wonderful example to me, and a very encouraging friend. I hope that we can celebrate many more of her birthdays to come together!

That is so sweet Hannah! I read it to Caitlin and she was near tears. :) I read it to my mom too. :) They all said that, that was really sweet of you. :) Your a wonderful friend to Caitlin and I!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Jess