Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 17th Birthday Caitlin!

                                                         Happy Birthday Caitlin!

My dear friend Caitlin is going to have a birthday pretty soon also and she invited my parents Josiah and me to go to dinner, bowling, and ice cream with her parents and her younger sister Jessica. I didn't get to take pictures but Jessica took lots so if you want to see them head over to her blog (http://kochfamily9.blogspot.com/)!  I had tons of fun and am so glad that she invited us!  Caitlin is a beautiful example of a submissive daughter at home striving to glorify God in everything that she does!  She is such a wonderful example to me, and a very encouraging friend.  I hope that we can celebrate many more of her birthdays to come together!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet Hannah! I read it to Caitlin and she was near tears. :) I read it to my mom too. :) They all said that, that was really sweet of you. :) Your a wonderful friend to Caitlin and I!
    Love ya,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks