Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Rebecca!!

Happy Birthday Rebecca!
                    
     My very good friend Rebecca Anne just recently turned 19.  It seems just like yesterday that she turned 16 and my dad told her that she could now eat out in the front room if she asked!  I was only 13 then and so jealous!  Its so funny how small things like that make a difference when you are younger!   I have throughly enjoyed being Rebecca's friend these past few years and despite the few difficulties, and disagreements that we have had, I can truly say that Rebecca is one of the most gifted, beautiful, thoughtful, and gracious people that I have ever had the privilege to know,  I think I can truly call her my best friend.  I hope that she never changes and grows in her walk with the Lord as long as she lives.  (I am going to post pictures later of what we did for her birthday!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! Yes it does seem like just yesterday we our journey of our friendship began! And I am so looking forward to the future as well!!

    P.S. I just wanted to let you know that you brought tears to my eyes with the sweet words you spoke of me! Thanks for being such a great friend!! Love you so much, my sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks