Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guess Where I'm Going for My Birthday?

I am Going to the Father daughter Conference in Pine Mountain Georgia for my birthday in March!!  I am really excited that God allowed this door to open, for my father and I.  I love traveling I love flying and road trips so hopefully we will be able to get a little of both in when we go!  I will post pictures after we get back, but we are still not leaving until March!!  It seems like such a long time to wait but I think that I will live!!

Toodle Pip
              ~Hannah Woltersdorf~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks