Monday, July 4, 2011

~Presenting the Prince and Princess~

Last Sunday as we were getting ready for church my little brother, Israel comes up to me and  says "Hannah, will you take pictures of Liberty and Me?  Because we look so much like a Prince and Princess."  How could I tell him no?  So I got my camera out and I took some pictures of my Prince and Princess.  
            As I was taking pictures I realized that the little things like this in life are really what matter and that we can be as rushed as we want on sunday mornings, but if we don't stop to enjoy the gifts that God has given us once in a while then we'll miss it.  And it's things like, little brothers asking me to take their picture, that I wouldn't miss.






I love all of Israel's silly poses, they are so epic!!

Isn't she purdy?

~Happy Blogging~
                  HAnNahW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks