Sunday, July 10, 2011

Painting, Painting, Painting.

So a few weeks a ago we painted our former school room so that we could move dads office over here.  It was four straight days of nothing but painting.....(thats actually whats wrong with me people.  The suspicion has been confirmed, yes I am crazy.) Needless to say I was a complete mess.  But, despite the hot weather, cheesy love songs, the smell of fresh paint wafting through the air, threatening to make me go completely insane at any moment, it went well, and doesn't look all that bad I might add.

You all might be wondering why I took this picture, the next one explains...


Yes, I trapped her in the middle of a painted floor.  Haha

There she is waiting for the paint to dry so that she can get out.


New paint, old paint.

Oops, I spilled it....

Wow, ok Seth.


First coat..... Check.


Hey look its spray on tan!  


We still had one more day of this sticky gooey mess to deal with but it turned out alright and we learned that its probably not a good idea to wear shoes while painting....  Well, while painting with me at least.

~Happy Blogging~
                 HAnNahW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks