We just recently got a new computer and we have been having lots of fun with the photo booth on it, so i decided I would post some of the pictures of us goofing off with the isight camera.
Wow Hannah, I love the new background! :) And those pictures are fun! I especially like the one of you and Becca. Our computer has the same application and we have had a lot of fun with it. Jonah made a video while it was on the "mirror" setting, and I laughed so much that I cried, which happens to me really often, actually. :D
I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.
Wow Hannah, I love the new background! :) And those pictures are fun! I especially like the one of you and Becca. Our computer has the same application and we have had a lot of fun with it. Jonah made a video while it was on the "mirror" setting, and I laughed so much that I cried, which happens to me really often, actually. :D
ReplyDeletehaha! We made video like that too Andra! I was gonna show you that the other day!
ReplyDeleteI like the new background too my favorite picture is third one down. HAHA!
You can see two of the videos on my Facebook wall!
ReplyDeletesmootch smootch Hannah!
ReplyDelete