Friday, January 22, 2010

On CookBooks and Cooking

Yesterday I came up with the Idea that I would go through the Entrees in the cookbook " Cooking In Style, The Costco Way." cooking a different dish out of the book each week along with the side dish of my choice out of the cookbook also. I also was thinking that I would post each week what I cooked along with a picture. I wasn't sure if I should post the recipes or not? I was wondering what you guys thought about this idea, or if you think it would bore you too much? Do you think that I should post the recipe along with it?

~Thanks~

3 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea, Hannah. I love to see what kind of meals other people make, because it is encouraging to me, and because I like to use recipes that people I know recommend. :) I think you should post the recipes too. But if that seems like too much, you could just post the recipes of the ones you prefer the best.

    P.S. I love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I really wanted to post the recipes but wasn't sure if anyone would really want to see them, but I think that if I did want them then they wouldn't have to ask for them they could just look and see what it was.

    P.S.Thanks I think I finally found one that I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! I always love seeing what other people cook. :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks