Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Starting Up Again!

It has been called to my attention that I have neglected to post anything on my blog! I have sadly neglected my blog, leaving it to fend for itself in this singularly uncertain world. No this will never do, I must not neglect my blog any longer. I have been inspired by some of you other devoted bloggers (andra) to again start working on my blog that I may again aspire to being a semi-great blogger! However for those of you that read my brother Josiah's blog I am afraid you will be sorely disappointed at reading my blog, for I never have been and probably never will be such a fine writer as he. I shall try to do my best in any event even if it means humiliating myself in the face of an accomplished writer such as my brother Josiah and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks