I have often wandered, how do people come up with their blog titles? I mean some of them are completely absurd! Others make you think WOW! why can't I come up with something that good ? Well I have finally come to a decision. I know you're probably thinking uh-oh Hannah's got a decision, well just wait a minuet before you make like a tree and leaf! I propose a vote (because I can't figure out if I should keep my blog name the same or not) soooo, if you cannot think of any on your own here, are some suggestions! By God's Grace, Autumn Sunset, Autumn Colors, a voice from heaven. Please comment because I am in great wonder about this.
P.S Do not fear to write in your own, that you think would be better.
P.S Do not fear to write in your own, that you think would be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.
Also, try not to be a dick.
Thanks