Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog titles?

I have often wandered, how do people come up with their blog titles? I mean some of them are completely absurd! Others make you think WOW! why can't I come up with something that good ? Well I have finally come to a decision. I know you're probably thinking uh-oh Hannah's got a decision, well just wait a minuet before you make like a tree and leaf! I propose a vote (because I can't figure out if I should keep my blog name the same or not) soooo, if you cannot think of any on your own here, are some suggestions! By God's Grace, Autumn Sunset, Autumn Colors, a voice from heaven. Please comment because I am in great wonder about this.
P.S Do not fear to write in your own, that you think would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks