Thursday, November 20, 2008

Footbal to california!

well my bro Meshach's football team went down to Cali, this morning!! They are in third division state championships! they only lost two games the whole season. They were both to the same team too. The Jets were the ones that beat them, even though the Jets beat the wildcats (wildcats is my brothers team) twice I think that the wildcats are better! Besides the wildcats beat the jets before the jets beat the wildcats. the jets even came to like three of our games and took notes on their plays. Well meshach is a nose guard he loves it and is pretty good. Just in case some of you are illiterate concerning football like I was before Meshy started football the nose guard is supposed to sack the quarter back.

2 comments:

  1. The Wildcats were great (even though all the moms except yours were REALLY annoying!!!!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah well what can i say it like a disease that foot ball has!

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks