Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Food for Thought.

Was just over browsing a couple of blogs, and while I was browsing I sauntered (if sauntering is permissable in the virtual world....) on over to Toby Sumpters blog "Having Two Legs".  While perusing his website I came accross his post titiled "Go Ahead and Squish It".  I found it very enlightening and freeing.

Here is an exerp from it. 

"Don’t believe the lies of the devil that say your sin is huge, gigantic, complicated, insidious, overwhelming. That was before Christ died, but now He has died and risen and the darkness is fleeing away. The shadows are shrinking. Your sin is smaller and smaller. This is not a moralistic pep talk about being an optimist. This is an exhortation to believe the gospel. If Christ died and is now alive having conquered sin, death, the flesh, and the devil, then your sin is a little ant. Go ahead: confess it and squish it."  ~Toby Sumpter~


Love,
Han.

1 comment:

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks