Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Eve Breakfast.

This year we had our annual christmas eve breakfast as usual.  Although it was a little bit cramped it was still awesome, and one of the best ones yet.  (yes Mack family we missed you so much)  It was...  In my opinion, everything it should have been, and was expected to be.  I love the christmas season for so many reasons...  And for those of you who don't celebrate christmas....  You are seriously missing out, and I mean seriously.  

Rebecca took this picture of the table.  

Lydia in her spiffy new PJ's.  We always wear the new pajamas that we got for christmas for breakfast that morning...  It is pretty awesome.

The Koch's grandparents!  I was so glad they could come!  I love these two.

Mrs. Koch explaining something to everyone.

Our huge table, with everyone eating breakfast at it...  I am so glad dad and Josiah made this for us.

The guys bein weird.

Jessica and I....  My hand looks very creepy in this one....  Just sayin'

The guys trying to smile, it wasn't working very well...  I couldn't get them to all smile at once.

Josiah and Ethan....  Josiah wouldn't quit moving.  He is such a pill.  :P

Dad trying to look scary...  It kinda just turned out looking weird though.  haha

I'm pretty sure he was telling me not to take a picture here...  And Meshach.......  Well ya, we wont go there. 













Excited!

After breakfast all the younger people (younger as in young adults) and some of the little kids went on a walk.



LOVE this picture!  Thanks Rebecca for taking it.
Now that we are through the myriad of photos...  I think, Christmas Eve 2011 = Success.  Definitely.

It was so nice to be able to spend christmas with friends and family, we are very blessed to be able to do this every year.

Love,
Han

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your Christmas Eve was a lot of fun! Thanks for posting these pictures, I definitely got a laugh at several of them :))

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks