Monday, August 2, 2010

The Heavens Declare His Glory!

The other night I went outside and just had to get pictures of this beautiful sunset, this is truly the meaning of beautiful.  It reminded me of Psalm 19:1 "The Heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." 

This sunset was so beautiful I wish that I could have gotten the one of the night before also!

I really like how it got the rays of sun in there.

Later that evening.  I kinda looked like you were looking  at the streets of gold.

Your Sister
       In Christ,  Hannah


1 comment:

  1. I like the new look and title, Hannah. These pictures are so beautiful, I'm sure it would have been a sight to see the real thing.

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks