Monday, May 2, 2016

You See Us Rollin'

     I'm here to announce that Zach and I have officially moved into the van and I am so fucking stoked about it.  My brother and I built a bed frame around the wheels so that we could fit our mattress inside and have storage underneath the bed also.  Before we moved out of the Subaru every day I felt weighed down by having so many things in the car.  Now that we are in the van I feel like we have hardly any possessions.  There's so much room for activities!  We are still saving up for that short bus (it's the only one they'll let me ride in) so it's kind of the only logical next step for us.

ANYWHO I have pictures of this bed that we built!






Hasta La Vista,
ButtPunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks