Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Update: 2 Months

We are coming up on out two month mark here in Subaru Legacy luxury land, so far so good.  We will be upgrading to a van soon with the hopes of buying a short bus by mid summer. 

I never thought I would be so stoked to live in a van.  I keep having visions of enough head space to sit up and read at night, enough leg room to stretch out, enough spots for my clothes to shove into.  Right now it seems like the little things are everything. 
    Having an extra car will be nice since I'm currently working two jobs and Zach has his gig all in separate locations.  Coordinating schedules can get tricky.  Showers have been easy to come by thanks to all our amazing friends and family, alongside the totally tubular facilities that a local yoga studio can supply (two birds with one stone there, exercise, and cleanliness?  Check!).  Hopefully I'll get to a real computer where I can upload many photos to dazzle you with but for now I have to sleep, gotta work bright and early.  Duty calls.

Happy rubber tramp trails,
ButtPunch Oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks