Thursday, March 29, 2012

Boredom at it's Best.

It was a dark, rainy, sunday evening.  All of our company had left, and we. were. bored.  I mean seriously, honest to goodness, bored.

There was only one logical solution to our problem. 

To make fools of ourselves on photo booth.  (makes perfect sense.)

So photo booth it was.

Did we have fun you ask?

My answer. 
 Yes, yes we did.  

Here is the product of our boredom.


Alright, way to start things out with a very attractive picture.





We were laughing waayyyy too hard.  I thought I was seriously going to die my stomach hurt so bad.  
Why does Josiah look creepy in everyone of these pictures.


Creepy right?  I know.
Again...  Creepy. 
Oh gosh.... 



Chipmunk cheeks. 

There is only one word for this...  Evil.

I kinda like these ones actually.  :)  Rebecca looks so cute!


These ones always really freaked me out. lol

Well, I think that is just about enough foolishness for now.  :)  We had entirely too much fun taking these. I am expecting a "best friend resignation" from Rebecca shortly after posting these pictures.  Hopefully she will find it in here heart to forgive me someday. lol.

Anywho, I will have pictures of Georgia up soon!  Don't let me forget, because I will if I don't do it soon.

Ta ta for now.

Love,
Han

5 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! That was a funny night.... I am a little hurt you posted SO many of the "good" but afull ones of me. (Good becuse they were Funny but Afull becuse they were some bad pictures:) lol I guess I am glad that you have made the post and dont have to worry about when it may be put on here. :)LOL Good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CREEPY Hannah!!! Just like when you hacked Josiah's chat! :P
    I LOVE Photobooth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hannah!!

    We miss y'all so much already! :( It was sad to see you go.
    We really had such a good time getting to know you and your daddy and sisters. Hopefully I'll be getting pictures of y'all's visit on our blog soon...as soon as the rest of the family get's home from Tn with my camera! ;)

    God bless you! Please tell everyone "hello" from all of us~

    Love,
    Mallory~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hannah! the pictures are great~ I love photo booth. :-D it's always hilarious to see how weird it makes everyone look. ;-)
    Oh, since we've been outta town, I've gotten a really late start on our "thing". I'm so sorry I haven't been more faithful. ;-( I've been doing pretty well over all, but I've really gotta make sure to do all our "rules", and hopefully late next week, you'll get a letter from me and my paper. ;) Again, sorry to be so slack. Hope you're doing well! We already miss y'all!
    Love ya,
    Laney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laney! I love photo booth too!

      lol, so have I, it's hard to get on track, but now that I got a few things done I should be a lot more faithful. So, don't you worry your little head about it. Both of us have been cheating I think. ;)

      I miss y'all soooo much! Everyone keeps making fun of me for saying "y'all" I'm serious. lol.

      I'll be sending my letter for you off here sometime today hopefully.

      Until next time.

      Love,
      Han

      Delete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks