On August 16th, at 10:00 in the evening my baby brother, 8 pounds 2 ounces, and 21 inches long of perfect baby was born! Justice Gabriel is oh so cute, and I have super cute pictures to show y'all, taken by some friends of ours. Why didn't I take the pictures you ask? Because I am photographically challenged. So here they are!! So adorable!!!
![]() |
| (Photo Credit: Bonnie A. from here on down) Oh so cute!!! |
![]() |
| My dad called him a mini Dr. Grant in this one!! Haha |
![]() |
| This is my dad holding him!!! Oh so cute! |
![]() |
| I <3 this picture!! |
And this one is so precious!!!
LOVE it!!
Thanks for reading!!
~Happy Blogging~
HAnNahW






Hey Hannah! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a new baby brother??? I'm so jealous...!! how adorable, though! Sweet pix... :)
~Sarah
Ohhhhh, Hannah, he's WONDERFUL!! What a blessing to have!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, slightly jealous.... :-)
Congratulations Y'all!! He is such a darling! The pictures are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGod bless your family,
Mallory~
for the Whiddons
Awww! Congratulations y'all! What a blessing from the Lord! We're SOO happy for ya'll. We miss having little babies in the house, enjoy 'em while you got them. :-D And we LOVE the picture of you Dad holding the baby, those kinda pictures are the best. Justice is adorable too. Oh I just wanna hold him (but that would be slightly complicated seeing we're like 5,000 miles apart ;-)
ReplyDeleteHope y'all are doing good. And hope you'll make a trip through Georgia sometime. :-D
God bless, and love y'all!
Love,
Laney