Thursday, June 9, 2011

~Day 4~ In Georgia!

So day 4 was super fun!!  Once we got up we went out for a drive around town!  Let me just say one thing........Cutest town ever!!!!! 

 This is a picture of a barn in the middle of an orchard......I'm pretty sure these were Pecan trees......correct me if I'm wrong! 
Later that day we headed back to hallway to play some games and have a picnic lunch on the "Grand Lawn"  :)  (that is so much fun to say). The singing competition that we had.  Sadly our team did not win!  :(
 Still singing
 The obstacle course that dad had to lead me through, while I was helplessly blindfolded!  It wasn't actually that hard, but it was fun. ;) 
 Mr. Phillips with his daughters doing the obstacle course.
 The three legged race.
 This is about 3/4 of the people that attended.
And to finish up, the picnic!  I had so much fun!  We sat with some other people, which made it all that much more enjoyable!  

There was also an ice cream social afterwards, and a few messages but I didn't get any pics from them so that is all that I have for this post. 

Happy Blogging~
 ~Happy Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks