Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~Day 3~


Alright so day 3.  We spent half the day in downtown disney!  I had so much fun My Nana bought me a super cute purse, I will post pics later when I get them!!  (I have to post everything later!)  

This water fountain is right at the entrace!! I have 1 word for you..... So Awesome!  :D

Dad driving the awesome charger!!

These were actually at a gas station in Florida. They are Piggy Banks made out of coconuts!  I thought that they were the craziest thing!

Seriously.....wow.......hard to make!

These were freshly picked that day!!!! they tasted sooooo.....good it was almost too good to be true!  Best orange I ever ate!


Ha, Gals!


Yes...just like 'Driving Miss Daisy'!  It was so cool I got to go into a Piggly Wiggly!!


Wysteria.....Awesome!!!  Thats all that I have to say on the matter..


Because rearview mirror pictures totally rock!!

Totally awesome Charger!

We finally got to Callaway around 8 o-clock and had dinner at a cute little restaurant there! I was so tired....even though I slept in the car quite a bit!!!

Happy Blogging!
~Hannah Woltersdorf~

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea that you went to Florida!!! Pure amazing-ness.
    My Grandparents and parents hope to take us all there sometime soon... *grin*
    Have a great time Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, I actually went back in March! And had a ton of fun!! I'm just not as on top of my blogging as you :D *sigh* So Here I am Posting it like what?.......three months after the fact! Haha, oh well better later than never, as the saying goes. :D Love Ya!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks