Sunday, April 24, 2011

~Day 2~ (part 1)

Day two I was super tired but I had tons of fun!  

When I woke up the next morning my cousin informed me that it was my to wear this button all over Disney World!  (Much to my chagrin)  It was actually quite funny to have random people saying "Happy Birthday Hannah"  I was kinda taken by surprise, like "wait... how does that person know my name???"  Haha!
 Since we didn't have our park passes yet we went shopping in 'Downtown Disney' , and my Nana bought my a super cute purse, (I will post pictures of that later).  I just love all the Palm Trees and how warm it was there!!
This Sea Serpent is made entirely out of legos!!  I thought that that was pretty neat!  imagine how talented you would have to be to build something like that!  I mean I can't even build a small little plane without some.....ok a lot of difficulty!
After browsing the shops my Nana surprised me and took my cousin and I to tea and a friend of hers to tea!  I had so much fun.  This is a picture of the floor as you walk in the door of the resort!  They pay so much attention to detail there it is truly amazing!!
I loved this chandelier!!!
This was the table that we ate at!  It was very "beautimous" as my Nana always says!  :)
This is the rose that they gave me for my birthday!


Me and my cousin Katelyn at tea!


This one......This was just revenge!  lol
My beautiful Nana!
This is Barb, she was also at tea!  I had so much fun talking to and getting to know her more!  It was so nice to meet and get to share part of my birthday with someone new!  I love meeting new people, I think that we should meet someone new everyday!  It makes life much more interesting I think!

Well that was the first half of my very busy but exciting second day on my trip!!!  I hope to post about the second half shortly!!  Thanks for reading, and looking too!!

Toodle~Pip,
                ~Hannah Woltersdorf~

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like your Birthday Tea was very fun!! The building looks amazing... I love how they make every thing so special at Disney.
    By the way I like the new look of your blog!!
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks