Tuesday, April 12, 2011

~Day 1~

Well, it felt like it would never happen but we finally took off on tuesday March 22 for Orlando Florida!!!  I was having way too much fun to take very many pictures but I did get a couple from our trip!

Seth and I on our way to the airport when they came to drop us off!!

This is dad talking on the phone in the Oakland airport where we were laid over for 5 hours! 
I took this picture from inside the airplane  I thought it looked a lot like the picture that  they use for all their advertisements.
I thought that this picture looked kinda like we were in space!  Its all so beautiful!

    

 When we finally got in to the Orlando airport it was 12:00am which was fine with me because I was still on pacific time so I was just fine....except when it was time to go to bed.....  It was so humid in florida when we first got there, when we got off the plane it felt like we were in a sauna almost, and it was only 67 degrees! haha! Anyway I had a ton of fun and I will be making more posts soon! (hopefully!)

3 comments:

  1. A five hour layover?! Yikes! :/ I'm looking forward to reading more about your trip, Hannah. Please post more! :)

    Heidi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures. It looks like your first day of your vacation was a long one!! But I am sure fun and exciting!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks