Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meal 1- Montreal peppered steak.

I didn't get a picture for this meal but it was very, very tasty! (my whole family agrees)

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup of soy sauce
4 tsp of montreal steak seasoning
2 lb. of sirloin or strip steaks.

1. mix olive oil and seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add steaks and turn to coat well. (for this a casserole dish works fine for those of you with bigger families requiring larger quantities.)
2. refrigerate for 30min. or longer for extra flavor. (I did mine over night.)
3. preheat grill
4. remove steaks from the marinade. discard any remaining marinade.
5. Grill over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes per side, or until cooked to taste.

makes 8 servings.

I didn't get very creative with this one as it was my first and mom and dad had left earlier that evening so I just served it with salad. In my later posts I will have things such as side dishes and different 'new' salads (new to me at least.)

until my next post
I remain,
Semper Fidelis.
Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks