Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Adventures Await Us and I'm Chasing Them as Hard as I can.

Zach (husband) and I are currently plotting our newest adventure.  We are in the process of packing up our things, decided what to keep, what to throw out.  Only holding onto what is absolutely necessary.  I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm stressed, I'm completely ready, I'm overwhelmed by how much I have to do.  But I'm jumping in head first because that how I roll.  We are chasing after our dream, it's going to be hard as hell but oh so worth it.  You'll never know if you never try, so...  We're trying.

You're gonna have to wait till next time to find out what life changes we are going through right now, I can't wait to tell you but all good things come to those who wait for me to post them....  I think that's how it goes anyways.

Hope your day is going amazingly.

Naymaystee,
Big Pimpin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks