Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Sunday.

Didn't I tell y'all I was alive.  

Ok, so this was like, way back in the first week of January but I still thought I would post them.  Boy, I have a lot of posts to catch up on.  sheeeesh.

So the V. family and Ethan G. came over for part of the evening.  We had a blast running around on the road like hooligans, and taking pictures.  

Oh, and sorry Rebecca, I meant to tell you that car was coming.

Our road.  My all time favorite place to be at our house.

Beautiful Heather.

Oh, this.  This was just part of my evil plan to get them all run over.

The neighbors were leaving.  So I took pictures of it.  Ya, fun stuffs.

Bradley wouldn't smile for me.  Little turkey.

Another one of my evil plots.  Failed.  Better luck next time I guess.

It was uh, pretty windy that day.

Yay, yet another crazy picture of Rebecca.  People, I want you to take a close look at this picture....  This is the real Rebecca.  Don't let her fool you.

Waiting for cars to pass.





We fed the neighbors animals.  That was fun.

:)  heeheehee.

Yes, we are being dorks.  Cuz, that's what we do best.   (really hate this pic of me....  Just sayin'.)

Ya, more pictures and stuff coming soon.  Just you wait my peeps.  They'll be here.  Crazy wicked busyness going on over here lately.  

Love,
Han

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures, Hannah! The ones of a few people jumping with the sun spot in the background, and the one of everyone laying on the road are really great. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks