I've decided that I want to do a random fact each day, but today, since this is the first one I am going to do a couple on dreaming.
1. You cannot dream and snore at the same time.
2. By the time we die, most of us will have spent a quarter of a century asleep, of which six years or more will have been spent dreaming—and almost all of those dreams are forgotten upon waking.
3. The average person has about 1,460 dreams a year. That’s about four per night.
Thats all for now,
~Miss, Hannah Woltersdorf~
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.
Also, try not to be a dick.
Thanks