Monday, March 2, 2009

I've been tagged!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Student
2. What color are your socks right now?
I don't have any socks or shoes on right now!
3. What are you listening to right now?
up is down-by Hanz Zimmer
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
cream of wheat
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
yep.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
umm...... I can't..... oh it was Mr Ash (a good friend of the families)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
yeah!
8. How old are you today?
14 years, and 12 months
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
well I don't watch tv and even if I did I probably wouldn't watch sports.
10. What is your favorite drink?
I don't know!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
No!
12. Favorite food?
chicken divan!
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Hook!
14. Favorite day of the year?
The day that I do everything perfectly!
15. How do you vent anger?
I don't really get that angry all the time. even though my patience on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 2
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
guns.
17. What is your favorite season?
summer and winter!
18. Blueberries or Strawberries?
I'd have to say both!
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Sure. I like it when my friends email me!
20. Living arrangements?
I share a bedroom with my friend Rebecca.
21. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember the last time I cried I'm not big on it.
22. What is on the floor of your closet?
dirty clothes.
23. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Maddie.
24. What did you do last night?
went to choir practice rode home with the Cole's and watched hook with the fam.
25. What do you fear?
God
26. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger?
spicy hamburger.
27. Favorite dog breed?
Saint Bernard.
28. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday.
29. How many states have you lived in?
two, Oregon and Washington.
30. Diamonds or pearls?
both.
31. What are your favorite flowers?
daisies, but I really like all kinds except for pansies.
Tagged:
MaddieM
ShannonM
UncleCharles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't moderate comments so if you are going to write something, just please don't embarrass yourself. I assure you that I am doing more than enough of that to cover for the both of us.

Also, try not to be a dick.

Thanks